What's new

feel things

madhead

I feel the only useful skills in Powers is choke, animal attack, aoe Knockdown and aoe intimidate, basically everything else is useless and pve as powers is retarded on your force.

Pro's
Choke is really fucking OP on non jedi
animal attack nice extra dizzy kd
aoe intim 2 is always nice in a group

Suggestions
I suggest intim 1 to be back to cone
slightly increase the damage for lightning, mindblast and forcethrow (LS skills do a lot more damage for fractions of the force)
forceweaken is basically useless needs and increase on tick (no point to use this for the force cost it takes)

reduce force cost in pve and maybe increase overall damage lol I left the solo dungeon because it was taking about 2days to kill 1 mob

Most importantly I would like to change the colour on the master cape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stomis

Powers is really good here, but 85% of its really goodness comes from just master. While I understand the dangers of making dabble templates too strong like madhead said choke literally evaporates non jedi in 2-3 ticks with scaling, tape, and KD. There's a lot of good utility in powers, which is super useful. Powers is currently utterly useless against other jedi, even more so against defender.

Off the top of the head suggestions would be to add 3rd tier moves in the master box for mindblast and lightning so damages can be adjusted without breaking dabbling templates. Chokes damage should be adjusted and scaled off of having a tape, because using the tape makes choke insanely stronger and blue damage on it should be scaled back on it. Adjust damage numbers on lightning as a primary source of DPS and utilize lighting 3 in master to prevent OP dabbling templates. Mindblast could be adjusted as a primary blue pool damage source at heavier force cost to offset the reduction of mind damage from choke.

This would make powers have a chance against jedi and not just evaporate normies. As it stands now a well played powers could 3v1 normies with ease in small scale.